Terms and Conditions Lucky Draw
1. The “Hari Raya Lucky Draw” (“Lucky draw”) is organized by KKL Trading Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”).
2. This Lucky draw is only open to all residents of Malaysia (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees and the immediate families of KKL Trading Sdn Bhd (“the Organizer”), its associated companies, advertising agencies and their employees are ineligible to enter or claim a reward.
3. Every RM 100 spend at any of Kedai Kaki Lelong’s outlets in Ara Damansara, Brickfields, Section 19 Petaling Jaya and Seremban, is an entitlement to 1 lucky draw coupon.
CONDUCT OF THIS LUCKY DRAW
4. Winners are determined by a randomized draw, conducted at the end of store operating hours on 6 July 2019 at 7pm. The draw results are final.
5. Winners will be notified by the organizer within 1 week after the draw is conducted.
6. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item. All winners shall accept prizes as they are and subject to any terms and conditions to the prizes. The Organizer makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this Lucky draw. The Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes or the nature/consumption of the prizes and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
7. Any prize not won or unclaimed after 2 months of notification will be forfeited, it will thereafter deemed to have lapsed unconditionally and irrevocably. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed is not entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organizer not withstanding non-receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
8. The decision of the Organizer on all matters relating to or in connection with this Lucky draw (including selection of the winners) will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
9. The Organizer may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this Lucky draw at any time without notice or liability to any party.
10. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any breaches of contract or any actions or omissions on the part of suppliers nor be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Lucky draw, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any delay in processing of applications, error in computing, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in post.
11. By participating in this Lucky draw, the participant consents to the Organizer’s disclosure and/or use of his/her particulars as provided, for the purposes of present or future marketing programs at any time at the Organizer’s discretion.
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Malaysian law.
Section 19, Petaling Jaya